June 26, 2012

Dog in the City No. 1

Thanks to Sab, this blog is still alive! 

I haven't posted anything (or even thought of anything worth posting) ever since this blog started.
I feel guilty because the whole point of this blog, is to have time for art. But I've been too busy with serious stuff, that cute things were unwillingly set aside. Well that, and the fact that I am nothing if not motivated! So to set a goal for myself, I'm starting (and will try my best to finish) a little coffee book project about the two things that never fail to make me say, 'Aww' and 'Ohh'. My dog and great buildings.

So where is my dog now?





Dog in the City No. 1


Can you guess the buildings she visited today?









"They say you are ugly, but I don't think it's true.
 I am your pup, I will always play with you."

- Dog in the City


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...